Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So who has actually beat this level? I I have come very close a few times but I just can't seem to get the last few jellies. What advice do those who have passed it have to offer? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't got there yet but if anyone wants to leave a video of how they have passed it it would be appreciated! Give me a little heads up.