Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
And a couple more e. I was at level 624 and now it shows her at level 624 also instead of 81 I believe where she should be. Also I had 200 and some lives now I have none. Help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This seems to be a common mistake for people on Mobile and Tablet, the connect to FB option in the game is not to log into your FB account per say, it uses a FB login in order to synchronise your locally stored progress onto a server. That's why your daughters game is now showing at 624.