Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a bunch of boosters which are now gone. I also had started playing and after two games it said I was out of lives which I should have had three left.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Your lives will recharge super fast so not too much to worry about.
Regarding the boosters, check the site, have a look at the other posts etc. There is a moderator comment here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear