Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since upgrading my iPad Air 2 to iOS9, Candy Crush Saga loads in English. And I cant' find a way to change it back to my standard language which is Danish. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys!
I saw on another thread that the issue is related to the new iOS9 setup and that King will fix it soon. I suggest you check for updates here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Cheers :-)
Same question, English instead of Dutch after ios9 upgrade