Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,, have a question.,,, what happens if I play candy crush with NO WIFI and I complete 5 stages,,, when I conect to WIFI do I get 5 prize or reward or just 1?? Please let me know because I do play where there is no WIFI ,,thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you need to be connected to wi-fi in order to play and collect the prizes, the same as with the booster wheel.
I hope this helps