⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Recent update deleted my Boosters!

candycrushkma
candycrushkma Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been playing Candy Crush for over 2 years now on my tablet and like many thousands of players do not connect to Facebook.  From many hours spent playing the game, spinning the wheel and playing special challenges, I have accumulated a large amount of boosters (50 color bombs, 45 coconut wheels, etc.) and now after the most recent update they are all gone!! 

I've seached this board for answers and all I've read is that this happens all the time (really??) and only if you have paid for your boosters that you will be able to restore them.  Another great answer is that you should turn off automatic updates ( because you never know when an update will crash your game, wipe out your levels, disable your daily booster wheel or hey, delete all your boosters).But the winner for the best response to this issue is that us greedy players should not "hoard" all our hard won boosters but use them as soon as we get them! Excuse me? But part of the enjoyment of playing the game is to see how many boosters I can accumulate! Sure they are great when I'm stuck on a hard level (like I'm right now for the last 5 days because I only have 1 jelly fish and 1 wrapped/striped candy to use because ALL MY BOOSTERS ARE GONE!!)

So please King, have a heart, and give all of us players our boosters back!!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

If the levels can be passed without using boosters and you get a free booster a day from the wheel then I don't see why people are saving 40 colorbombs etc. If you haven't used them by now then the chances are you're never gonna hit a level when you'll need 40 boosters. 

If you have paid for something then I can understand the frustration of losing items but at the end of the day you're accumulating free items, you only have to log in to get a gift.

• sflieberman
    sflieberman Posts: 1 Newbie

That's poor of you to do that. I've been playing for three years and will no longer be spending any more time and money on this. I saved my boosters to use when I need them. For instance, I usually only need one spinning donut thing to win a level that offers it. However, I've "won" many more. So I had 23 of them left that are now lost. I agree that part of the fun of replaying old levels was to accumulate boosters. Now I'm just frustrated. So thank you for giving me a lot of free time back.

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Hey, I'm just another player like you, I'm just passing on my thoughts on the issue that's all. I think having a few of each booster is okay, but if you're hoarding them then it almost makes it seem like they will never be used. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?