Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Kindle Fire, cannot get the App Store to show the level 511 update. I only get the open button which just brings me back to the game. I have not had this problem with previous updates.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LadyBug!
When was the last time you updated the game? There are currently 1205 levels available in version 1.60.0.3 released a week ago.
Do you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom? If yes then I suggest un-install Candy Crush, reboot your Kindle, then re-install the game. After starting the game you can again connect to Facebook or Kingdom in order to get your progress, highscores and gold bars back.
Please notice that un-stalling the game means that you will loose any boosters you have saved - I suggest you use them before following above procedure.
Cheers :-)