Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What the hell candy!!!
This level is impossible to pass! I'm not even getting close! I have spent a fortune on boosters and it's not helping, even a little!!
Please review this level, something is wrong!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm playing level 1180 on an iPad and it looks nothing like the game above I've checked for updates and there's nothing
I think I might just give up altogether
If you think that this version is difficult then you should have played the old version, that was a nightmare!
I'm guessing you have latest update right? This is how the level should look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxNgrB9mOU
If it doesn't look like this, then check the app store for an update!