Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Done to fix this. I am losing lives, money and using up boosters. Am I going to be compensated and is this bug going to be fixed soon?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done all that and in the middle of the game of candy crush and alphabetti the screen goes black and returns to my screensaver losing that particular life.
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to see if its your mobile and not the app? It's probably best to stop using boosters etc until you have it sorted. Check the app store for updates, check in the settings that your mobile has enough memory so that the app can run etc.