Candy Crush Saga game - Bug Update

Dear Team,

I had found bug while re-filling the lives in Candy Crush Saga game. On my understanding we can play the game in 2 mode.

1) Offline mode (Without sim card and without internet connection)

2) Online mode (With Sim card and with/without internet connection) When i have lost all 5 life in the game, the timer in the game showed me 30 minutes to re-fill a single life and for every 30 minutes life will be getting added up.

But I have found a shortcut as a trail and error method to overcome this rule: I have changed the timing in my Mobile with 2 and 1/2 hours advance in speed and which made all 5 lives got re-filled in the game. So every time when i am losing my entire 5 lives, i am just updating my mobile timing in advance to re-fill the lives.

Even if i use sim card and internet connection, i found the same can be done. And when all my lives got expires and if i am changing the time and date back to current status, then re-filling time is getting increased more than 30 minutes.

I request the team to look into it. If this bug is known and if its the special feature for the gamer lover to play, please ignore this message and thank you very much for reading my comment.

Regards,

Vignesh karthick. G

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?