Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had people say they have four colors to clear this board. I have five colors and I see no possible way of getting through this level with five colors. Is there a glitch? why didn't I get four colors?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The level has been updated so now there are 5 colors, I'm guessing you were watching some old videos?
I just found this one on youtube for you, this is how it looks now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqda-L19Wo0