Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am only getting 10 moves in this level and am supposed to be getting 35 - How do I get this fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not getting the purple ones needed to pass this level no matter about the other ones.
How is this lvl possible? If I activate the top two right hand wraps, the 3 left sprinkles are gone but I can't activate any of the other sprinkles like shown in several new videos
No problem in 10 moves it is really quite easy.
I joined the top two right hand wraps and this got rid of all wraps and some of the sprinkles. Then remaining sprinke to a colour next to it (if that colour is on the top row) or spinkle sprinkle and then they were all gone. No frog needed
Same problem and there is no frog to feed