⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Does King Actually Have Customer Service?

Options
Former_User
Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

This game is an outright joke.

Look at all the issues—boosters disappearing left and right, game glitches costing people money left and right, the new levels that get released are either wildly easy or transparent attempts to make you use all your boosters, and yet not a single thing changes. Ever.

Too bad.

Was once so much fun until your laziness ruined it. I can understand wanting to make as much money as possible.

What I don't understand is alienating your longest playing customers to do so. Good riddance.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm a regular here on the site Josh and what you need to remember is that this is a community site, so it's set up for players to help each other with troubleshooting, sharing info if we're having the same problem etc. If you have a payment/money query then I'm sure you can contact the guys at King directly via the contact page. 

I read an article once that said something like 90 million people play this game on a daily basis, and that's a hell of a lot of people to service! The mods here answered us about the boosters and yes, its not the greatest news but its direct from King so we all know the score, just search around a little. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm a regular here on the site Josh and what you need to remember is that this is a community site, so it's set up for players to help each other with troubleshooting, sharing info if we're having the same problem etc. If you have a payment/money query then I'm sure you can contact the guys at King directly via the contact page. 

I read an article once that said something like 90 million people play this game on a daily basis, and that's a hell of a lot of people to service! The mods here answered us about the boosters and yes, its not the greatest news but its direct from King so we all know the score, just search around a little. 

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

And what you need to remember is that the URL on this site says King. When you go to the CC help forum, King directs you here. When you ask a question, you get "answers" that sound more like King press releases than substantive help (to wit, 90 million people wouldn't require service if the damn game functioned properly in the first place so please take that weak straw man to someone else).

So you'll forgive me if I remain unimpressed and dissatisfied with your deflections.

• Jo-Ann_Basile
    Jo-Ann_Basile Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am at level 1227 at Pet Rescue Saga. I am having difficulty completing that level because the paint brush booster is broken. It paints but does not release. Thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?