Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I upgraded my iphone and lost my level progression.
I play the mobile version only and I do not sync with Facebook. I do hope that someone from King can solve this problem promptly.
I can provide my Game ID number upon request.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you save your progress with the Kingdom (where you had to put in an email address and password in the app) If you did, then just go into the app settings in the bottom left and log back back. If you didn't and you didn't save it with Facebook either then there's not much you can do sorry. Those are the only 2 methods of transferring progress.