Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I make a purchase in Candy Crush Saga on my Imac with Facebook Credits everything works properly. When I make a purchase playing on my Ipad you charge my credit card instead of using up my Facebook credits, why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you very much for this information. In the future I'll be sure to not make the purchases while playing on mobile.
Because in the mobile game, you're playing outside of Facebook, so you need to pay via your iTunes account for any in-game purchases. This is how it works for the mobile app