Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In Candy Crush you have recently started the bonus games like the cake climb and I am unable to get it on any of my devices. I know of some one that has gotten it on her device a couple of time already.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These promotions are only offered to a random group of players, so it's not all of us, it seems to be random and change each promo. I guess it's just unlucky that you haven't had any yet
Ps. Do you have the latest update of the game? It might be worth checking as to why, its an option to check.