Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I changed phones and when I logged in I didn't get the things I bought for the game.. how do I get my gold bars,lollipops,my hand switch and my extra lives ppl gave me???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Margie!
Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. All you'll have to do is to start the game on your new mobile, then click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress, highscores and gold bars will be back.
Please notice that you should use up your boosters on your old mobile first before switching to your new mobile (boosters can't be saved to Facebook)
Cheers :-)