Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a new iPad and when the contents were transferred from the old to the new I lost the level I was on. How do I get Level 267 back?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lilly!
I think the easiest way is to connect the game to Facebook or Kingdom. When you connect the game all your progress, highscores and gold bars will be synced online. Next step is to start Candy on your new iPad and connect again to sync. Now you can continue where you left off.
Please notice that you should use up your boosters on your old tablet (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss your new iPad)
Cheers :-)