Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nearly 4 days have lapsed & after reporting this problem, it is still happening. I have 3 PCs. The same for all. Occasionally it loads then multiple error messages. Not happy, just spent $25.00 for Boosters & i suspect they have been lost.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bruce!
I saw an admin answer the same question here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/can-t-load-candy-crush-past-78
I hope the issue gets resolved fast. Until then please try playing the game on King.com
Cheers :-)