Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought many booster packages and never received them.I have four charges on my debit card now.I also have many charges on my PayPal account.If you could check into this I would appreciate it.Thank you for your attention
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem I sent an email to them and I'm waiting. It has happened to me twice this week I'm not purchasing anything else.
Hi,
Sorry to hear you did not receive your items in Candy Crush Saga. Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.