Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on level 60 on Candy Crush Soda and have been for weeks. I have sent emails and asked questions on here and for what? I ready to give up!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jules39!
Just use the search field top of the page :-)
I got the following links that will help you complete level 60:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-level-60
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-level-60-progression-issue
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cannot-progress-on-from-level-60
Please let me know if you still are stuck and I'll try to help you.
Cheers :-)