Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am new to the game and I dont understand how to add players in king games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome! If you go to the menu on the left of the games (normally a grey panel I think) then you will see a little logo with 2 heads on it. Click on this and then there's an option to search for your friends via their email address. providing they have a King account as well. I hope this is what you need.