Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you help me by giving me gold bars because I stuck on this level and if I dont pass it before long I will lose my temper with u guys and post bad things about candy crush so people wont play it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Liam- I know what it feels like to be stuck on a level. Watch this video of a player passing this level, it should give you some good pointers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6moc5FfEEbs
Good luck and keep trying