Ingredients falling through multiple grids get lost

Options
Diana_Terry
Diana_Terry Posts: 3 Newbie

Level 1261, cherries on second grid. Crossed color bomb and striped candy. Cherries fell through grids 3 and 4 without stopping.  This does not register as having collected the ingredient.  Now no cherries and no way to win the level.  This has happened on several "bring down the ingredient" levels with multiple grids.  Passing through one or more grids without stopping, all the way to the bottom does not register.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I haven't come across anything like that before. If it happens again try and screen capture it and post the video on here. It would be interesting to see it. 

• tristan412
    tristan412 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    My ingredient doesn’t appear. I have tried a couple of times and it never shows up. Attached is a screenshot of one game where I have only one turn left and no cherry appeared. I have lost quite a few lives and special stuff because of that..
    Also, I start with 16 turns, is this normal?
    thank you in advance.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @tristan412

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Yes there is a mistake found here. Before reporting the level, check some troubleshooting.

Log out game from both id ( Facebook + kingdom) > Restart your device > Log in again. If same problem still there then next way .
     Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.
    Update the device software - If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
    Restart Your Device
    Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Give me feedback 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?