Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing for years and i like the sound of the game but i dont have any.I play on goggle chrome and on a desktop computer.I have updated adobe flash player also.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Go to settings in your Apps .
And please feel free post in new thread since this from 2015. Thank you
I have no sound. How do I get the sound back?
only this game
Are you having sound issues with any other game or site Diane or is it only in Candy Crush Saga?