Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
2 x boosters have left my account for gold bars but the bars failed to show up. How do I get a refund when customer care do us automated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mandy- I have sent you a message, please check the envelope in the top right hand corner. Thanks!
I was attempting to buy 15 gold bars for 1.99 but was charged 36.99- please refund my money, I would never make that type of purchase