Requesting Facebook friends to help unlock chapters isn't working!

Options
Eric
Eric Posts: 14 Level 2

Whenever I finish a level and start a new chapter, I request Facebook friends to help unlock my next chapter and they send it back to me but I NEVER get it. Every single time I have gotten to another chapter I have to send requests and they confirm that they did but I never receive it. What is going on?! I always have to wait out the whole 65+- hours to have it unlocked for me. And considering the fact that the timer won't go down unless the game is in the background is incredibly annoying as it uses my battery up. Please help!!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Test if you can send and receive tickets from a PC Eric, I had the same thing before on my mobile and it always seems to go through no problem on my PC. If it's been a while since you installed the game it may be worth doing a fresh install just in case any files got corrupted.

• Cali
    Cali Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Test if you can send and receive tickets from a PC Eric, I had the same thing before on my mobile and it always seems to go through no problem on my PC. If it's been a while since you installed the game it may be worth doing a fresh install just in case any files got corrupted.

Wow Eric I am a MAC user and thought I tried this last time and it didn't work however this time it did! I guess will do this next time. I use my iPad to play CC and this is where my problems are. Thanks for your help.... I'm off to play CC. :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?