Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I spin for my bonus it just keeps spinning & I don't get my bonus.I have cleared my cash more tgen once, but does'nt help.So what can I do to get the bonus?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's strange, does the "Stop" button appear for you? It may be possible that the game app is corrupted and so it may be worth a shot to sync your progress to either FB or Kingdom and do a fresh install of the game.