Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I noticed it when i logged in this morning. No, I did not turn it off and the little turn chat button on/off is gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This old post, please feel free posting a new thread. Thank you
Mines as well
Hi dkerwood01 and TracyQ,
Mine has gone too and I hope it'll come back as well.
Giving it a thought though, my guess is that millions of people play and everybody prefers an instant reply instead of an email, so chances are high that it might collapse with people willing to instantly speak to somebody about their booster or level.
Mine is gone too, I hope someone comes on here and answers!