Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy on my Ipad.I reached at level 1250 and for 4 days I can't play because the game must update.How much time I must wait?Can I do something?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Giani! Congratulations on getting so far! New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet.You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Tweeter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun. Also in the meantime we have more levels on Facebook should you wish to play directly on there.