Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to know who the best player in the world in CCS , where can I find a list of the best players in the world ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you can only see people who are in your friends list. I've never seen a world table, I'm pretty sure I would be quite close to the bottom though, haha. It would be interesting to see who is top!
My relative is lvl 2558 at the time of me posting this