Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried to install Candy crush saga on my mobile,and it's says that it's not avalible in my country.How is that posible when I allready have install most of the King games?Please help...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am from Serbia.And no I am not able to upload photo from my cell here
Hi Ajla- Which country are you in? Are you able to upload a screenshot so that the community can see? Thanks