Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush plays in slow motion and it's very annoying... I'm close to removing the game from my tablet as it is useless
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hide live chat ... made big difference on my end!
Hi Javiera!
Which tablet do you have?
I'm running with an older Nexus 7 and I found that a simple reboot followed by closing down apps that automatically starts up does the trick for me.
Cheers :-)