Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the past when I purchased gold bars I was automatically moved up to the next level. That did not happen this time, and I'm stuck on 440 which I already completed. How can I correct this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Purchasing gold bars should not normally move you to the next level, the only time you can purchase to move forward is by using gold bars to get tickets for roadblocks, is that what you mean?