Sandy here again.

Options
Sandy_Moran
Sandy_Moran Posts: 3 Newbie

In answer to your reply my screen looks just like catma's. I am alone and now always number one. I have windows 10 and everything up to date. Only nine months old (windows that is!) I play on king.com it came free with my computer. I am on facebook but like the screen on king and when I started there where so many people playing with me that you kind of become friends even though you do not know them. Early on I linked facebook but took it off the same day because family showed up as friends and everybody else went away. Did not like losing them so I unlinked facebook and kept  the strangers ! But that was months ago. This just happened like catma's did. About three days ago. I was not even playing. Just was like that next time I played.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Sandy,

All right, you have Windows 10 as OS on your PC and you play on King.com. What browser do you use for playing on King.com? Try using another browser; I'd recommend you Google Chrome. 

When you write 'it came free with my computer' I believe you refer to the pre-installed Candy Crush Saga app in Windows 10. If you use that then you do not play on King.com for which you would need a browser. 

Can you please specify how you play the game?

• Sandy_Moran
    Sandy_Moran Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sandy,

All right, you have Windows 10 as OS on your PC and you play on King.com. What browser do you use for playing on King.com? Try using another browser; I'd recommend you Google Chrome. 

When you write 'it came free with my computer' I believe you refer to the pre-installed Candy Crush Saga app in Windows 10. If you use that then you do not play on King.com for which you would need a browser. 

Can you please specify how you play the game?

Hello Tune D. You are right. I checked and I play candy crush on the windows 10 that I upgraded to. I checked, did not know about king.com. I found all my strangers there!! But I must not be the only ones who play on that download because a lot of them are not answering my requests and they always have in the past. Plus the screen on that windows 10 is awesome but at least I found everyone. I still would like to get them back on that screen it is still blank but I can see them on king.com. Thanks for answering some of my questions. I am a novice and it is nice you took the time. Sandy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?