Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bombs, fish, striped candy, hand, lollipops from spins or won are gone, I didn't use them, what happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Jasmi, you should probably check out this thread... it has a few answers in it. From what I've read it sounds like the boosters are attached to the app and can be lost so storing them up is not recommended.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear
I agree!! It has happend multiple times. We should either be reimbursed or just give me back all the boosters I've purchased and earned!!
Hey Jasmi, you should probably check out this thread... it has a few answers in it. From what I've read it sounds like the boosters are attached to the app and can be lost so storing them up is not recommended. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear
I play Candy Crush almost everyday, I accumulate what I can and use my boosters when needed at levels that are frustrating. Now mine have disappeared from my kindle game and I questioned, MY answer state's it's resolved and it's not, although. Yet I am referred to an area that others have similar questions that are not resolved also when it states it is and all of the other people that had similar questions to almost exact questions have been dismissed. Why are we as a group not being given back what we accumulated in boosters? Some were purchased and some won. Fix the glitch and reimburse us for the technical mistakes. There should be no reason to dismiss sloppy mistakes. WE have earned or purchased these boosters your glitch makes us not want to play OR ever purchase extras. That is reasonable don't you think.