⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Switching facebook accounts for candy crush?

Options
Tammy-3
Tammy-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I switch to play candy crush on a different Facebook account? While connected to the game, If I log out of the Facebook account I am on, then go to login, it just relogs into the account I was on. It doesn't give me the option of using a different email to long on with a different account.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

It normally does that if you have the FB app on your tablet and it's already connected to a profile. You'll have to disconnect FB from the game, log out of the FB app and sign back in with the other profile. I wouldn't recommend it though as it's not a function to log into multiple accounts. The FB connect option is there to sync locally stored progress to the chosen FB account and is not for connecting to a different account per say, all it will do is put both accounts at the same level.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

It normally does that if you have the FB app on your tablet and it's already connected to a profile. You'll have to disconnect FB from the game, log out of the FB app and sign back in with the other profile. I wouldn't recommend it though as it's not a function to log into multiple accounts. The FB connect option is there to sync locally stored progress to the chosen FB account and is not for connecting to a different account per say, all it will do is put both accounts at the same level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?