Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The second time I completed it I had paid for extra lives! Still stuck here on 699, why? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi caz,
I think it's something else here; to pass this level 699, you must collect 3 striped + wrapped combinations, 12 striped candies and score at least 150.000 points in 32 (or less) moves.
This means that you can actually lose the level if you don't reach the required score of 150.000 points.
Check out this video I found for you on YouTube. This level used to require collection of 5 and 15 orders instead of the 3 and 12;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-s7JqHczDU