candy crush #422 - dispenser not breaking to let cherrys down?

Options
Jodi_Wallace
Jodi_Wallace Posts: 1 Newbie

In candy crush #422 you are bring down 5 cherries - The dispensers that the cherrys come out of have changed and turned in something like chocolate with popcorn on it.  no matter how many time I try to break them open no cherrys will come out.  when I first started this level it was fine, cherrys came down once dispenser was broken.  is there a problem with this.

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    edited October 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jodi,

If you clear the popcorn, liquorice swirls will be released. The chocolate spawners make it hard to bring down the ingredients.

Your top priority on this level should be the five-layered icing as these block the flow of ingredients (this is what you refer to as something like chocolate with popcorn on it). Get rid of it as soon as you can.

Striped candies help you bring down the ingredients and help change lanes.

Avoid any ingredient to get directly above any of the chocolate spawners as it will be mission impossible to move them from there. 

Check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0yUpWMPYQw

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    edited October 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jodi,

If you clear the popcorn, liquorice swirls will be released. The chocolate spawners make it hard to bring down the ingredients.

Your top priority on this level should be the five-layered icing as these block the flow of ingredients (this is what you refer to as something like chocolate with popcorn on it). Get rid of it as soon as you can.

Avoid any ingredient to get directly above any of the chocolate spawners as it will be mission impossible to move them from there. 

Check this video

• Ramboroger
    Ramboroger Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I managed to pass this changed level after many attempts but an observation. I did not get the moving swirls only hazelnuts instead of cherries I had been getting originally. Not an easy level but keep trying and you will crack it.

• Pat-15
    Pat-15 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2016
    Options

The video does not help at all. The popcorn will not break and no cherries are released. Is there a fix or is this the end of the game?

• Karin_Hasch_Gee
    Karin_Hasch_Gee Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jodi,

Check this video

My game doesn't have any tornadoes. It doesn't look like this videa at all.
  • Sandy_Williamson
    Options

how does one get the cherries out??

• Lynne-8
    Lynne-8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue Pat. Did you find a resolution? 

• Vickiyb
    Vickiyb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jodi,

Check this video

I agree with all the other answers. My game doesn’t look like that. You can’t pop the popcorn to bring down the cherries

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?