Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need friends in candy crush but I am not connecting my Facebook in it how can i add friends from there username ...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm don't thinks that's possible to do, it may be better for you to create and connect to a Kingdom account on King.com instead if connecting to FB if it's a problem for you.
I can't find how to add friends on King without you both being on Facebook?