Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
somehow my game deleted itself and then I'm trying to download from windows store its not downloading it only downloads 48.0kb file of king.com, Help..!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ehtasham,
I'd go for Google Chrome when playing on PC. I know this doesn't answer your question regarding Windows 10, but it's what I use myself on PC and I hardly ever have an issue with my game-play in Chrome.
Hi Ehtasham,I'd go for Google Chrome when playing on PC. I know this doesn't answer your question regarding Windows 10, but it's what I use myself on PC and I hardly ever have an issue with my game-play in Chrome.