Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush today on my Samsung tablet when I noticed that all the boosters I had earned yesterday as well as other boosters not used yet were no longer there. What happened to them? Will they come back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Judy but unless you have purchased them, then there is no way to get them back.
Check out what has been said here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear
so in other words, they were stolen by KING; WHAT A RIP OFF!
Return our candies back. Is this how we get treated after playing this game for a long time im addicted and this is putting me off. Im on level 1679 and it wasnt easy reaching that. If king has the courtesy to return candies would be great.
If you paid for them then you would have a case, but it's not a rip off if its free in the first place...
I totally agree, I had 70 color bombs, over 60 licorice wheels, I don't know how many stripe/wrapped combos and they are all gone. TOTAL RIP OFF.