Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I sign in, finding out all my booster are gone. I work hard to get them. Fix it pls. I want them back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know how you feel, but even if you think you've worked hard for them, a free booster is a free booster and do not get refunded since it's not a purchase. King only refund items that have been paid for and that's it.
My buster has disappeared. I did not even use it, but still disappeared, how can I get it?
Why do my boosters go in with out me wanting them to