CCS on ipad blank profile pic and friends list, won't load past 78% on pc

pikachiu
pikachiu Posts: 2 Newbie

I think these two things might be related but I'm not sure. A few days ago when playing on my ipad I finished a level the the scoreboard showed only a blank profile picture and the caption Me? underneath. I unistalled and reinstalled the app but it didn't help. I thought maybe it wasn't syncing to my King.com account so tried to sign in on pc and it won't load past 78%.  I used 3 different browsers (IE, firefox,  chrome), cleared cache and cookies on all but nothing helped. I should note that this is the only game that doesn't work. Soda, Pet Rescue, farm heroes and bubble witch all load properly both on ipad and pc. Also, I tried to load ccs on facebook and it works but I get the blank profile picture and no friends list. I need the friends list back or I can't request lives . I've tried contacting King.com but I get an automated reply with links to the help videos that haven't helped. Any other advice would be much appreciated.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I don't think the issues are related. For the issue on King.com, this could be related to Adobe Flash/Shockwave. Check to see if this is working okay. There's a page where you can check the settings: 

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

For your iPad, it sounds like you have just lost your connection to the Kingdom so try logging in again :)

• pikachiu
    pikachiu Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for trying to help. My flash player is working fine and up to date as well as Java. I think the problem is specific to candy crush and my account. Like I said I can load all the other ones. If I try to login and load candy crush it gets stuck at 78% but if I start the game as a new player it loads fine. If I start as a brand new player on my iPad everything works fine as well.  I need someone to help me with my specific account. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get any help from king.com except for automated replies.  Is there a way to get someone me from king.com?

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Hmm, it sounds like there's information stored somewhere that's corrupting your profile if that makes sense. Maybe try clearing out your browser history and cache, get rid of anything that's stored up. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?