Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
after all combinations are matched still cannot beat the level with boosters or special candies.pls fix the level points ASAP. I almost got the level complete 10 times but not enough points to go to next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem. If you destroy bombs with special candy you will get enough points to pass the level. Good luck
I HATE this level. I have beaten it 8-10 times now with up to 15 moves leftover and I still don't make the point minimum. The phone version is even worse with bombs set to 9 instead of 15. I won't even play it on the phone because it is a total waste of lives. Fix this level Candy Crush-it's awful.