Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I am in Facebook, I see I have notifications and requests from friends. When I go to Candy Crush, these notifications (keys, extra lives, extra moves) do not show up in my messages??????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you click on the notifications to take you to the game or do you just open up the game directly once you seen the notifications? If It's playing up it may be worth removing the app and adding it again from fresh.
To remove the app you just need to be on the FB main page where your Apps are listed on the left hand side. When you hover over Candy Crush, a little cog wheel should come up to the left of it, once you click on it you'll see "Remove App".