Why don't my Facebook notifications show up in my messages in Candy Crush?

Karen-6
Karen-6 Posts: 1 Newbie

when I am in Facebook, I see I have notifications and requests from friends. When I go to Candy Crush, these notifications (keys, extra lives, extra moves) do not show up in my messages??????

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Do you click on the notifications to take you to the game or do you just open up the game directly once you seen the notifications? If It's playing up it may be worth removing the app and adding it again from fresh. 

To remove the app you just need to be on the FB main page where your Apps are listed on the left hand side. When you hover over Candy Crush, a little cog wheel should come up to the left of it, once you click on it you'll see "Remove App". 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Do you click on the notifications to take you to the game or do you just open up the game directly once you seen the notifications? If It's playing up it may be worth removing the app and adding it again from fresh. 

To remove the app you just need to be on the FB main page where your Apps are listed on the left hand side. When you hover over Candy Crush, a little cog wheel should come up to the left of it, once you click on it you'll see "Remove App". 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?