Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
was at level 875 on the PC
sent me back to level 1,anyone know how to fix this?
PLEASE HELP.
Thank You.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem, haven't lost any boosters but really haven't been paying attention. Guess I better start doing so! I hope King fixes this problem soon, otherwise there is going to be some pretty cranky players!!!
I have this problem as well. I don't know what is going on, but Candy Crush Saga is very glitchy at the moment. I lost boosters, gold bars and lives a couple of times last two weeks and now I'm back to Level 1. It's getting so frustrating.