Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on a level of 400 I think 450 however I logged into play and I was on level 1. Also occasionally I log in to candy crush and it does not complete and I lose any lives or requests that were waiting for me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The same thing happened to me Debbie but it looks like it was a temporary issue as it's come back today. Has yours as well?