Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I dont have cyclones. I have fan/box things. HELP cant get even close to 100 purple. Last 3 days closest is 44. What is happening? Browser?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They need to change this back to the cyclones, it's a joke. My wifes version on the iphone still has it as that. Hate the lack of customer support for such a big game.
I can not get on
So it is impossible. What now?!?!?
same problem. i finished this level many times before (on other FB accounts) but these new changes make it impossible. I've used every booster possible and never get NEAR to completion. not enough purple candies even fall.
No it's not the browser, the level has been updated and have replaced the Toffee Tornado's with Chocolate Spinners instead... and that has made this level verrrrrrrrrrry tricky! I used to love chocolate... that is until I started playing this game lol.