⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

regarding problem at level 846

Sujata_Mishra
Sujata_Mishra Posts: 3 Newbie

Sir, This is to inform you that i have uninstall the game from my Nokia XL handset and again install it.  After this my all the boosters are showing empty and also "unable to contact store" message is also appearing  during purchasing any thing from google store. 

So its my humble request you to sort out this problem as soon as possible.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Since all boosters are only stored locally on the device, doing a fresh install will inevitably wipe out your items. If you got them for free you can forget about them but for anything you've paid for you can use the "Restore Purchases" in the game settings.

• Sujata_Mishra

Since all boosters are only stored locally on the device, doing a fresh install will inevitably wipe out your items. If you got them for free you can forget about them but for anything you've paid for you can use the "Restore Purchases" in the game settings.

Thanks a lot .but what about the error message that "unable to contact store"......?
  • Sujata_Mishra

Re: Thanks a lot .but what about the error message that "unable to contact store"......?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?